Saturday, November 30, 2013

Introducing Axo-Mind

Someday soon you will all know who this young artist is. No doubt he's talented. Now I'm giving u a taste of what he is about. Nothing short of perfection but something a little different from his usual stuff. You know what they say. Change is good. And with this piece, I totally agree.

CASSIE

She dressed in all black like an undertaker/
And frankly, I'm taken; this aint no story I made up/

She thick and light/
My heart begins to pound faster; I think she enhances its life/

Illuminated smile; shines brighter than the milky way/
I felt that sweat drip as she walked my way/

At that moment I question myself,"WHO IS SHE?"

I couldn't help it but say hi/
She didn't even waste no time/
"Excuse me handsome,do you have a ride?/
I told her,"nah! My 2 series' working just fine"/
(Giggles)
She winked; came close and whispered something in my ear/
From the smile, you could bet I'm loving what I hear/

587214 twenty/
"Wait girl,is you playing me?"/
She told me,"call the number and tell me if I'm gaming"/

So I hit that dial button/
I see her diggin in her bag looking for something/
She takes it out; its an Iphone and its buzzin/

She shows it to me, and it has my picture and my name/
(How did she get my number and my pic; let alone the name?)
Told me she likes me and it aint even about the fame/

That question hit me again, "WHO IS SHE?"

So we take a lift down to the food court; and I'm thinking, "we already down with each other, do we really need a lift up?"/

We moving to the rhythmas our hearts beat together in line/
We took a seat; eye contact became versatile/

We sat there in silence and let our actions do the talking/
Felt my hand get warmer, only to find out its my hand she's holding/

Couldn't help it but blush/
Beaten at a game of two, like a pair to a royal flush/

She said,"should we grab something to drink or eat?"/
I told her," I'll order something, just sink in your seat"/

So I got up and 10 minutes later I'm back/
Girl's gone but she left her bag pack/

On it there's a note..."You'll find me in the parking lot"/
Rushed; forgetting about the order, and I find one car in the parking spot/

Saw her talking to her girl crew/
Didn't pay much attention to em; I asked myself,"besides driving me crazy, could she be driving this car too?"/

She hollard and asked me to come close/
I stepped up;no introductions, just stood near her, and we asked to pose/
1 2 3 (snap) camera flashing goes/

Friends leave, and she tells me her folks are out of the country/
I said,"so you don't wana be lonely?"/
She said,"yeah, I was hoping you'd come home with me"/

She threw me the keys to her ride and we drove off/
Wanted to hear her heart beat fast so I kept the music off/

MSU West was the destination/
I put that pedal to the metal without hesitating/

For a minute, I heard a voice speak to me, "my son, I've lost one of my angels like a tax haven"/
I looked into her eyes and saw stars; that's when I knew that she from Heaven/

Go to the crib;locked the doors and we up in her room/
Dirty thoughts like two individuals alone in a room should/

Couldn't keep my eyes off her so I maintained my gaze/
Didn't see it coming but she rolling me a blunt of purple haze/

(How'd she know that's my favourite?)

You know what they say..."If she can roll you a blunt, wife her"/
But how do I do that when I don't even know her?"/

So we blowing trees and got high/
And I aint talking about that plane ticket to fly/

So time passes and we kissed/
I don't know why, but they felt like lips I missed/

Heavy breathing; clothes thrown everywhere/
Put that glove on coz I never go into that field without my gear/

So we going crazy on that 4 play; bed's about to crumble/
Everything's wild like Tarzan and Jane making love in the Jungle/

Hours pass and we knocked out/
I'm thinking to myself, "Could this be the right path, coz I'm loving the walk on this route/

Don't know what happened but I felt cold water splash on my face/
Opened my eyes and mum was all up in my face/
(Lol)

"Get up and get ready to chase your dreams"/
"But mum you just ruined one dream I was chasing"/

So I got ready and left the house/
Out to hustle for that master cheese like a mouse/

Same place as in my dream; same time/
I see that girl from my dream and I'm thinking, "could this all be up in my mind?"/

Walked towards her and to my surprise, she was quick to walk to me too/
Before I could even say a word she said, " I had the same dream about you"/

Told me her name was Cassie/
I said to myself,"now I know who this girl is"/
WHO IS SHE??
She the girl of my dreams/

*******************************************
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment