Friday, October 25, 2013

Metro

I have friends and acquaintances who personally wouldn't date a guy who minds his looks. All they say is "As long as he's clean, that's all that matters." Hahaha. I can't see not one thing wrong with guys who actually go an extra mile for their looks.

I'd find it awesome if I opened his toilet-bag and found Nivea-for-Men products. Not just Nivea, other brands too. Even Pond's is an awesome brand. Not that man that goes, "No, I'm a man and real men don't do that homo stuff." Like seriously! As your women, we go extra miles to look good. True, you never asked us to but would you like 'Matjale for a girlfriend? No.

So would it really be impossible for you to care about your looks? And no, I'm not saying you should be looking in a mirror every two seconds. That, would be worrying. Smelling like Paco, Gucci or whatever you guys use, it's such a turn on for us. And yes your face matters as well. Taba Li Mahlong anyway. Personal hygiene is a great deal to you. So is it to us. I don't care hore na u Lepantsula or le Hippie or Lejamane.

Long as you take your time to look your best, your lifestyle ain't got to be your excuse. You smoke weed, fine! Just don't come to me all reeking of it. Same goes for cigarettes. All we want is a man who cares for his appearance. Same as you men. Ain't nothing wrong with MetroSexuals and if you think there is, you are a homophobic living thing.

Go metro and watch your woman love you more. Yes, it's a proven technique.

************************************************
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

1 comment:

  1. Yah i do get you and gotta admit that a man has gotta take a good care of himself for his own and others' good. But den again le lona you get turned on ke ntho tse fokolang coz i believe that you gotta lov that man for who he is NOT for what you make him to be. That's flipping boring for me.

    ReplyDelete