Sunday, August 18, 2013

Below The Surface

On a constant basis, I'm tempted to post exactly what's on my mind. In my heart. But my first thought is "What the hell?" I couldn't possibly. I want that. To just let it all out. Who knows, maybe everything would fall into place. Maybe I'd finally find some clarity. But as usual, I find it best to be the only to know what's in my heart.

I'm an official talkative. That I know. But it always takes more than an effort to talk from the soul. To dig out what's within. Below the surface. To air dirty laundry. I can go on all day talking about "nothing". And in all that, I never forget to wear my armour.

And lately, with everything that's been happening, having important decisions to make, I feel different. I feel grown. I feel I'm ready to conquer my deepest fears. Love has been kind and confusing and downright ridiculous. And in all the emotions it has put me, all that matters is knowing that it exists.

So yes, I'm embracing it. Wholeheartedly. I'll breath it in and not exhale. Until I'm about to burst. I don't have to run. I can just bask in its glory and let it rain on my parade. Yes, I'm in love and have been...for sometime now. And I couldn't be any happier.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment