Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Are Looks Important?

To all you men and women out there who think looks are everything, where the hell you from? Like seriously! How ridiculous must you be to judge a book by it's cover? (Technically I do that, oh well, to literal books that ain't by Sidney Sheldon). But now I'm talking humans!

There are men and women out there who are not blessed with good looks but internally are absolutely amazing people who don't deserve to be judged in just one look. There's always more to a person than meets the eye.

I'll be the first to admit I've almost never dated an unpleasant looking guy but that was absolutely a long time ago and like a naïve girl, looks were everything! But now, I'm sure I have much more important aspects of what constitutes a person to consider when choosing a partner.

1. The brains
Oh hell yeah, nothing turns me on more than an intelligent man who can keep the conversation going and mentally challenging me while he's at it.

2. Personality
Catch up with me. Understand my jokes and make me laugh! Finish my sentences. Have that attitude that can easily be adjusted to suit any situation.

3. Confidence
We all want someone with this, don't we? I know women like me just totally catch men off-guard with our sharp tongues and always without hesitation stating facts even when we already know they won't like hearing them. But a man who can take criticism and match a woman's attitude without a stutter and without taking offence is for keeps.

Let's stick to just those for now. And yes, I absolutely do have a man in my life. He has definitely all of the things I want in a man and the fact that he's hot is just a bonus...
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment