Monday, June 10, 2013

What Men Think of Baby Mamas

So I interviewed a few of the male friends I have to get their views on what they think of single women who have kids. And this is what they had to say.

MJR*
 "yes I have a problem with woman who have kids outside marriage since that won't affect her but in the long run will affect the kid, sometimes kids need a father figure in the life. But again I have accepted the fact that most of the women this days prefer to have kids outside marriage and still take care of them, because they believe all man are the same.
I personally hate that, but if it so happens that I'm inlove with a woman who have a kid, I will have to love the kid like she's my own."

R*
"It depends on the lady,u get beautiful women who have kids or a kid and they're cool and very hot so its not really an issue with me really and you're one of those ladies"

Mohale*
"I don't judge them I knw one can hv a kid not bn plnin like I nw my gf has a kid nd to me its not a big deal. All I don't like is a woman who has morethn one kid from deffrnt men that I don't like"

Thabiso*
"I dnt have a view. They have their reasons. Nna I'm nt like norml peopl I dnt care bout a lot. I'm chilled if womn got kids. Sure some wnt to have kids so ache wht m I bitchn bout"

Leqele*
"Personally, I wouldn't advice it. Life is hard enough for parents, adding another baby for them to raise is unfair. That's just what I think. Having a kid you can't afford. Or having a kid while you're not married. as for dating her, I don't mind. The baby is not my responsibility so it wouldn't be a problem. I would really have to be into her for days in order to take the kid as my own."

Damane*
"I try by all meanz 2 understand sum1 elsez situation. I mean nowadayz evry1 doez da act of makin a kid, so sum people actualy make da kid. So wat da f... Da kid is der n da kid iz a belessin. So wit me if I realy luv her, I wud marry a woman wit 10 kidz."

Bohlale*
"Honestly I wouldn't if ke tsibile before I go propose...And ha ke tseba when we r already dating, it'll take me so much guts to try n be honest with her that we can't continue... often times the pressure might come from parents due to cultural norms especially when a mosotho guy wants to have that lady's hand in marriage."

Sam*
"Hae nna kobane I dnt hv any problem wit em..I blv every1 dsrvs a chnce. Yeah,I mean we'v probbly evn made kids We dnt knw abwt out er,us guys I mean"


So ladies, there you have it.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment