Wednesday, July 17, 2013

It's Braxton Thing

Yes, I still worship at her altar...it's quite simple really. She's amazing and I have to admit that a part of my artistic being died inside when she announced her retirement from music this year. I'll always respect her music.

She seemed to communicate with me in ways that other artists just can't. For every mood, she has a song. And her voice....OMG! Let's just say I'm not into the screamers out there. I love the smooth sounds of women with big voices.

So let's see what you gotta listen to. I mean ASAP when you're:

1.Moving On
-Still Breathing_
-Best friend_Toni Braxton
-Love shoulda brought you home_Toni Braxton
-Let it flow_Secrets
-Why should I care_Secrets
-He wasn't man enough_The Heat
-Just be a man about it_The Heat
-Never just for a ring_The Heat
-A better man_More Than A Woman
-Hit the freeway_More Than A Woman
-Let Me Show You The Way Out_More Than A Woman
-Lies Lies Lies_More Than A Woman
-Take This Ring_Libra
-Yesterday_Pulse
-Wardrobe_Pulse
-Caught_Pulse

2.Lonely
-Seven Whole Days_Toni Braxton
-Find Me A Man_Secrets
-Another Sad Love Song_Toni Braxton
-Woman_Pulse
-Why Won't You Love Me_Pulse
-Save Me

3.Love Ends
-Breath Again_Toni Braxon
-Unbreak My Heart_Secrets
-I Don't Want To_Secrets
-In The Late Of Night_Secrets
-Talking In His Sleep
-There's No Me Without You_Secrets
-Fairytale_The Heat
-Always_More Than A woman
-Do You Remember When_More Than A Woman
-Long Way Home_Libra
-If I Have To Wait_Pulse
-Pulse_Pulse
-The Break-up
-Rewind_Pulse
-Don't Leave


4.Confused
-Love Affair_Toni Braxton
-Maybe_The Heat
-Happily Unhappy_Libra
-It's You_Pulse

5.Love Begins
-Suddenly_Libra
-Looking At Me_Pulse
-Hero_Pulse
-No Way_Pulse

6.Naughty
-Candlelight_Toni Braxton
-You're Making Me Hight_Secrets
-Gimme Some_The Heat
-Speaking In Tongues_The Heat
-Tell Me
-Supposed To be_Libra
-Hands Tied_Pulse

7.Fantasizing
-Spanish Guitar_The Heat
-I Heart You_

As for the sooo in love list, check this later.

Ciao! And do enjoy.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment