Friday, July 12, 2013

My Favourite Movie Quotes About Love...

I'm the kind of girl who loves romcoms. Who doesn't? And some things said about love in these movies crack me up. While others make total unbiased sense.

1. "Love and hate are two horns on a goat. And you need a goat."_ The Help

2. "You want what everybody wants. A love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger. I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena."_ Damon Salvatore from The Vampire Diaries

3. Queen Brunhild: I waited for you. As I said I would. Sikfrid, what happened? Did you find you couldn't love a queen as well as you did a passing stranger?....or was it the gold? That has turned many hearts cold before
Sikfrid: I don't know
Queen Brunhild: Who shall I ask? Why you loved me then and you don't love me now?
Sikfrid: I didn't.
Queen Brunhild: Don't lie to me. You can not claim you didn't love me. It was your first time, blacksmith. Mine as well....and I knew then that the gods had sent you to me. And me to you. And you knew it too, does that mean nothing?
Sikfrid: That's not how I remember it.
Queen Brunhild: That you never loved me? Even though you said you did?
Sikfrid: I was a boy then.
Queen Brunhild: If this, is what manhood brings, I only wish I'd learned this lesson sooner. But it's too late now. Perhaps I should pray, that I too, will remember our love so little. Because I will never know joy again, till I forget. Or you remember._ Ring of The Nibelungs

4. "It's doesn't feel fair what I feel. I should have felt it a long time ago. When I was very young. When I could say to myself that this is how love was. And how it would be. But we have waited so long, to know so suddenly, this light, how it hurts, how love can stab the heart." _ Cleopatra

5. "What I'm trying to say is I understand feeling as small and as insignificant as humanly possible and how it can actually ache in places that you didn't know you had inside you. And it doesn't matter how many new haircuts you get or gyms you join or how many glasses of chardonnay you drink with your girlfriends. You still go to bed every night and go over every detail and wonder what you did wrong or how you could've misunderstood. And how in the hell for that brief moment you could think you were that happy. Sometimes you'll even convince yourself that he'll see the light and he'll show up at your door...and after all that, however long all that may be, you go somewhere new, and you meet people who make you feel worthwhile again. And little pieces of your soul will finally come back, and all that fuzzy stuff, those years of your life that you wasted, that will actually begin to fade."_ The Holiday

6. "Pampinea, you're one of the most,no. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen. But I gave my heart to a kiss I can't let go. If only I could forget her but I must find her."_ Virgin Territory

**********************************
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment