Thursday, July 11, 2013

Revealed

So I totally agreed to bare it all to you. Your questions, though. Had me thinking so hard about lying but then I guess gone are my days of deceit. So now it's hello to the world of honesty and I have to admit that most of these questions are very deep and personal.

I loved one in particular and I bet it's one that most of you have been harbouring in the depths of your thoughts but never could let it hit the surface. Don't worry, you'll know it when you see it. I hope I correctly interpreted your questions. Enjoy:

1.Q: "what's your take on abortion?"

A: "I think it should be legalised in Lesotho because there're loads of cases of women dying from secretly done abortions in dark street corners and that means not only the baby but the mother is also lost in these. Whether we like it or not, people are always going to have sex. It's human nature and one can't be too careful. I personally wouldn't recommend it because I don't think it ends there. There may be emotional scars associated with it and one probably needs to see a shrink before they go ahead with it. It may be the only option on the table for underprivileged people and raising a child with no means is total cruelty."

2.Q: "What's the one thing you want to achieve out of life? Your purpose?"

A: "I have tons of those. But the most important is establishing a strong relationship with God. My faith fails sometimes and I want to believe regardless of any situation I'm in."

3.Q: "Most people think you're one of those fly chicks. They even ask how come I'm friends with you because you're too much yet you're just a simple thing. Do you think you're untouchable?"

A: "lol, they don't know me. It's all in the way I carry myself and from the outside, I'm superficial, yet inside, I'm so much more. All they need to do, is get to know me. I'm not untouchable. Ask any of my friends, including you."

4.Q: "How many men have you dated so far? And does your current partner remain outstanding from all of them or do you sometimes wish he had qualities of a few others?"

A: "The number would depend on how you define "date". My current partner's different. Better. I do wish they had qualities he has. Lol"

5.Q: "What's your most embarrassing moment in life? What would be hell on earth for you? Going without...?"

A: "It's hard to pick one. When I was in primary school, Std7, one guy in my class(think he's come out now),found a note in my song book about my then crush. It was detailed with names and all. This guy took it to the teacher who read it to the entire class and told me to bring my parents to school the following day. My cheeks were burning. By lunch, the whole Std7 block and a few other classes new the whole story and oh gosh, the judging stares. By end of school, everyone in the neighbouring schools knew. Including the guy in question, who only got popular and more girls were suddenly into him and the news kept spreading like wild fire. It only ended a year later when the results came out and I was one of the top10 students. Only then did they praise me for my brains and forget about the crush note.

Hell on earth would be living everyday not doing what makes me happy. I'm an artist and I'd like my work to be known. Most of you know I do write songs mostly. I sing as well to mention a few. It would definitely be hell for me to give all that up and still live..."

6.Q: "You've gained some weight recently, how do you feel about that?"

A: "I feel like a woman. My only disappointment in that is my bra size is still the same. Lol. And I do hope I don't go beyond size 6."

7.Q: "You have a baby, some people think little of you and judge you. How do you handle that?"

A: "If only they knew how happy and complete my life is with my daughter in it! I'm the luckiest woman to ever walk the planet. The one thing I do is stay away from negative people and I don't by any means let what they say get to me."

8.Q: "Why are you always on weaves? Is it because you can't stand your own hair? And what's your secret that keeps it looking good at all times? And for make-up, what can't you be without?"

A: "Weaves....lol, I find them easy to manage, unlike my natural hair which I never know what to do with since I don't want to relax it. My secret is my Remmington hair straightener. Make-up, I can live without that. But when I do wear it, I totally adore my waterproof Essence liquid eyeliner and Essence Lashmania Mascara. Lol, I should probably be the Face of Essence."

9.Q: "Can you marry me?"

A: "Whoa! Is that a proposal?"


Shoo! That was fun! Kinda.

*************************************
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment