Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Last Academic Year Highlights

Kannete these ridiculously super long holidays should be cut. I can't stand them any more than I can keep convincing myself I can handle the heat. So it was fun running "projects" and always running as far as I could before I had another messy case of a "project gone wrong".

Last academic year was without doubt the most adventurous of them all. I did pretty much everything I wanted to do. I dated out of my comfort zone and it somehow paid off(no regrets). I found time to record a few still-incomplete tracks. I travelled like crazy and somehow enjoyed it. Well I guess it was a case of realising it all depends on who you with and not where you going.

I learned a lot about Lesotho. As usual, took tons of pics. I deactivated my facebook account. I started a blog. I've met a lot of local artists. I for-a-short-while co-hosted a radio show on the Ultimate Radio with DallasT. I went out more often and made a very few friends(accomplishment). I grew a lot emotionally and musically, I'm jumping out of my comfort zone and writing and composing a house track.

The next post will show be a Q&A between me and all of you. Anything you wanna ask. No holds barred.

****************************************
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment