Thursday, July 4, 2013

Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned

We all are human. We have secrets. Some we share with those closest to us, while others we surreptitiously sweep under carpets. There's always that one thing you've never had the guts to share with anyone. What we overlook is that while you choose to take your secret all the way to the grave, there's always relief in letting it out. Suddenly you'll feel the weight lift from your shoulders.

Even though some say that "two can keep a secret if one of them is dead," the power of sharing exists. Whether you believe it or not. Harbouring some secrets could destroy you emotionally. If you feel you couldn't possibly share any, ummmmm, you need help. Thanks to all the people who opened up about theirs. And yeah, some of you denied having that one secret, if you're one of those, well, don't judge those who did. And I personally don't think you don't have secrets, you just chose to take them to the depths of your graves.

Lineo*
"I have a crush on my friend's man. He's soooo yummy and I honestly just wanna f*ck him, you know, do the nasty! He has those lips and you know, he's just so calm and then to top it off, his girlfriend, keeps talking about his satisfying d*ck. And I want me a piece of that. He also gives me that attention whenever he sees me......"

Tholang*
"I slept with some guy's girlfriend and I just met him a few minutes ago. We ain't close but whenever I see him I feel bad."

Paballo*
"Let me think....I'm currently having sex with my friend's girlfriend, who happens to be the friend of my girl's sister. Now she's getting attached and calling me 'nyatsi' ea hae."

Lintle*
"Ok...I f*cked three guys in a period of 8 hours. Two without protection. Totally not proud of that."

Mpho*
"The woman who was the maid in my home when I was a kid took my virginity. Whenever we'd be left alone, I'd be excited. It went on for a year then she got married."

Quinn*
"I slept with my pregnant cousin twice and it was amazing. I always feel guilty when I see her with her husband and now she's close to my girlfriend."

Danny*
"I smoked mandrax, stole from and mugged people. Went to jail. The people closest to me don't know that side of me. They think I'm this very humble, motivational rastafarian dude. Yet somewhere out there I have a rank in a gang. Maybe I'm self-destructive."

Molise*
"I slept with my girl's bestfriend. I dated my bestfriend's girl while they were still dating. He still doesn't know about that. If he finds out, our friendship is through. I'm still sleeping with the girl but they are not together anymore. She's hot but I wouldn't date her because 'what if she does the same to me?"

I love you all and if you have any comments, don't post them here. Click on my profile below and leave them there under the post of your choice.

*********************************
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Vodacom

No comments:

Post a Comment